mercredi 5 octobre 2016

IBM Watson Visual Recognition JAVA SDK - How do I update a classifier with a new class?

Vote count: 0

Having trouble adding a new class to a classifier, not sure of the method that is needed to do it so I'm calling the request the same way as I created the classifier but It's returning the below error:

SEVERE: POST http://ift.tt/2dfpJA2, status: 400, error: Cannot execute learning task  : this plan instance can have only 1 custom classifier(s), and 1 already exist.

This is my code when I created the new classifier:

File negativeEx = new File(".../negative.zip");
    File classPositives = new File(".../positives.zip");

    ClassifierOptions options = new ClassifierOptions.Builder().classifierName(classifier).negativeExamples(negativeEx)
            .addClass("my_new_class", classPositives).build();



    VisualClassifier result;
    result = service.createClassifier(options).execute();

    System.out.println(result);

asked 34 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



IBM Watson Visual Recognition JAVA SDK - How do I update a classifier with a new class?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire