jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Clear stored video in MediaStreamRecorder after ondataavailable while still recording?

Vote count: 0

When I'm recording video in the browser using MediaStreamRecorder (OSX 10.11.1/Windows 10, Firefox 41/Chrome 46) I get out of memory errors (MacBook Air, 4GB RAM) in Firefox after half an hour of recording, even though I'm handling the data every second within the ondataavailable event (See my other question for details and code). Chrome works for more than an hour, but it too has increasing memory usage over time.

I suppose the browser is not discarding the recorded video after the event (which usually makes sense, I never told it to discard any video data). Is there any way I can trigger a cleanup? I'm not interested in video data after the event.

asked 1 min ago
grefab
1,183

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Clear stored video in MediaStreamRecorder after ondataavailable while still recording?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire