jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Docker separate containers for node, mongo, how to populate mongo from node container

Vote count: 0

I have two docker containers, one to run my node server, and another to run mongo.

What i'm trying to do is when I install my mongo image, i need it to use node.js to populate mongo with a script i have.

What is the best approach to do this with separate containers for mongo, and node.js?

Currently my thought is that when I create my mongo container, i install node and run my populate script as a RUN command.

Is there a better approach to this?

asked 20 secs ago
Catfish
5,385

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Docker separate containers for node, mongo, how to populate mongo from node container

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire