samedi 9 janvier 2016

Android Studio cannot resolve symbol ITelephony

Vote count: 0

I'm working on an Android app that is supposed to block incoming calls and (eventually) messages. So far I've read that you can use the internal ITelephony interface to intercept and eventually block calls.

One step of that process involves creating a package called "com.android.internal.telephony" containing a "ITelephony.aidl" file. I've got the following path right now:

\MyApp\app\src\main\java\company\MyApp\com\android\internal\telephony\ITelephony.aidl (this is what Android Studio creates with the "Create Package" command.

The issue is that, for some reason, I get the following error:

error: package com.android.internal.telephony does not exist. I've tried placing the aidl file in different locations but with the same result. Am I doing something wrong and, if so, how do I solve this?

Thanks.

asked 1 min ago

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Android Studio cannot resolve symbol ITelephony

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire