lundi 13 février 2017

Compile libusb library on Windows

Vote count: 0

I am writing C++ application which will be using libusb library. This application will be working on both linux and windows systems. Currently I am preparing application for windows system. I downloaded compiled libusb library, and I am linking it to my application. I am also using mingw compilers. Unfortunately while linker creates exe file it complains about missing __ms_vsnprintf functions. I think the libusb library I am linking was compiled in environment which was using missing functions. In libusb repository (git://git.libusb.org/libusb.git) I found in file INSTALL_WIN, that I can build libusb using Visual Studio or Windows DDK/WDK. Unfortunately I can't install it. I also noticed, in root libusb directory there are some build linux scripts. Is there some other way to build libusb library without Visual Studio but only with mingw compilers?

asked 32 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Compile libusb library on Windows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire