mercredi 8 février 2017

Excel SUMIFS Multiple Criteria Cell Value

Vote count: 0

Similar questions to this have been asked but not exactly like this. There is one that is very close, but that solution is not working for me.

I have a function which returns comma separated values into a cell. I would like to pass the elements in that cell as criteria to a SUMIFS function using an approach like this one.

My attempt is pictured below:

enter image description here

I believe that this is somehow tied to the way that the function is understanding what is in cell G8. It looks like it is adding some extra quotes. If I highlight G8 in the formula bar and press F9, I get:

enter image description here

There are extra quotes on each side of each criteria.

I am open to a custom VBA function solution, but I would prefer something which can be built as a worksheet function. The criteria are returned from a custom VBA function that pulls elements out of a list box and does some regex work to remove extra commas. The number of elements that can be selected is variable so I would like to avoid having to split the criteria into more than one cell. Thanks.

asked 32 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Excel SUMIFS Multiple Criteria Cell Value

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire