lundi 13 février 2017

JQGrid: Make the select drop-down disappear

Vote count: 0

I'm experiencing with this jqGrid (based almost exactly on this one by @Oleg).

My problem is this: Once I click one of the cells under the Category column, the drop-down "look" stays. I want it to disappear (whether I changed the cell's value or not). How can this be done? Here's my 'onSelectRow' and 'beforeSaveRow' snippet:

onSelectRow: function(id) {
   if (id && id !== lastSel) {
      grid.jqGrid('editRow', id, true, null, null, 'clientArray');
      lastSel = id;
   }
},
beforeSaveRow: function (options, rowid) {
    grid.jqGrid('saveRow', rowid);
}

Note: I'd also be glad to understand why this fiddle, which is identical to the above one, doesn't work.

asked 32 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



JQGrid: Make the select drop-down disappear

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire