lundi 13 février 2017

MSDOS Batch Error: “( was not expected at this time”

Vote count: 0

I'm doing a batch file to compile some dll, and well I have stuck on a simple but undetectable error...

Well, this is simple, I can't figure out why CMD is giving me this error, there is my code:

@echo off
::Call this in case your broke you dll and you cannot start Unity for example

:str
cls
goto :main

:main
echo Hello, well, if you're opening this is because you have done something wrong and you cannot start Unity...
echo.
set /p opt="Do you want to read your path from the 'path.txt' file or do you want to specify? [Y/N] "
echo.
echo Also, this is optional but you can try to establish an order for the compilation.
echo.
echo 1.- Build the API
echo 2.- Build the RAW Scripts
echo 3.- Build the Editor API
echo.
set /p order="Type, for example: [2 1 3], to compile in this order, or the way you want: "

if /i "%opt%" == "Y" (
    for /f "delims=" %%f in ("project_path.txt") do (
        if "%%f" NEQ "" (
            call :callcompile "%%f" "%order%"
        )
    )
) else (
    if /i "%opt%" == "N" (
        echo.
        set /p cpath="Path: "
        goto :callcompile "%cpath%" "%order%"
    ) else (
        goto :str
    )
)
goto :EOF

:callcompile
cmd /c compile.bat "%~1" "%~2"
pause

Maybe, I'm missing something, but I can't see any fail in my code, maybe because of my inexperience, anyway, help me to solve it, because I have enclosed all the conditions and everything that could be causing a trouble without luck.

Also, is there anyway to see the exact line where the error is causing the problem?

asked 27 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MSDOS Batch Error: “( was not expected at this time”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire