lundi 13 février 2017

Run python script when computer is not being used?

Vote count: 0

I recently got into machine-learning. I'm running a pythonscript that is heavy on my processor. My first idea was to setup a cron-job that was running in the background and then in python cancel the job if the time is between 06:00 and 07:00 in the morning. (The job should ideally only be canceled at certain stages.)

0 1 * * *  cd ~/web/im2txt/im2txt && ./train.sh >/Users/kristoffer/Desktop/train.py 2>/Users/kristoffer/Desktop/train.log

But then I got thinking, is there someway, either in python or via shell to run a script if the computer is not being used? Is in idle or something like that?

asked 13 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Run python script when computer is not being used?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire