samedi 9 janvier 2016

Python Using A Microphone

Vote count: 0

I was watching Avengers and I thought it would be it wresting to make something like Jarvis with Python which is what I'm doing. I've only been doing Python for 1 year ( I'm 15) so I'm not the best.

So basically, I want to make something basic at the beginning where if I say "Cameron, activate" it will out put to the speakers "Cameron activated". Them if I say "hello" it'll reply "hello".

I first want to know if this is possible and if so, could someone help me with it?? Thanks so much!

asked 29 secs ago

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Python Using A Microphone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire