lundi 31 mars 2014

JQuery Validate plugin alters submission button CSS


Vote count:

0




I am using Jquery Validate plugin for a form. Everything works fine except if I tab to the submission button it changes the text color. I have tried using the "ignore:" option then specify the class of the submission button in the validate() function but this doesn't work.



$("#edit_phone_form").validate({
ignore: ".orange-button",
rules: {
phone_number: {
required: true,
phoneUS: true
}
}
});


If anyone knows how I can tell Validate to ignore the ".orange-button" class please let me know. I have no code that is manipulating this button so I know Validate is doing something since it does this same text effect with all other form elements.


Thanks!



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire