vendredi 17 octobre 2014

Why am I getting 'undefined is not a function' in chrome dev console?


Vote count:

0




So I have a js script I'm running on my website, I have checked in chrome and all my libraries are importing, no errors there. Still I am getting the following error:



Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function masonrydemo.js:4
(anonymous function) masonrydemo.js:4
j jquery.min.js:2
k.fireWith jquery.min.js:2
n.extend.ready jquery.min.js:2
I jquery.min.js:2


Here is my script (masonrydemo)



$(document).ready(function() {
$('.container').masonry({
itemSelector: '.grid_4'
}).imagesLoaded(function() {
$('.container').masonry('reload');
});
});


The script appears to be working, so I'm not sure what that error means?



asked 40 secs ago







Why am I getting 'undefined is not a function' in chrome dev console?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire