Vote count:
0
I want to use a custom font. When I load it into the page using
@font-face {
font-family: 'Echelon';
src: url('font/echelon-rg.ttf');
font-style: normal;
}
@font-face {
font-family: 'Echelon';
src: url('font/echelon-it.ttf');
font-style: italic;
}
then it is smaller then all the default fonts available in my browser. I want to enlarge them, let's say to 150% of current size. The problem is that when I do
body * {
font-family: Echelon;
}
then all h1..h6, p, div, span elements share the same size (also all custom settings of bootstrap are overwritten) and I can't use it like that. I want to change all elements relatively to their original (e.g. bootstrap) size. If I did it manually, I would have to rewrite hundreds of elements, so that's a bad option. How can I do it in a clean and easy way?
asked 36 secs ago
CSS: enlarge custom font proportionally in all elements
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire