mercredi 21 janvier 2015

'then' function is not never getting called by Mocha for assertion checking


Vote count:

0




I have written the following test case in Mocha, where the my code uses Q module.



var expect = require("chai").expect;
var utils = require("../Utils.js");
var utils1 = require("../a.js");
var sinon = require('sinon');
var request = require('requestretry');
var querySys = require('../b.js');
var Q = require("q");

describe("Sample", function () {
var results;
describe("#get()", function () {
before(function (done) {
done();
});
it("equal", function () {
var deferred = Q.defer();
var responseData = {};
responseData.code = 200;
responseData.data = [{a:1,b:2}];
deferred.resolve(responseData);
//querySys1 method uses Q promises. That is how I stubbed the response.
sinon.stub(querySys, 'querySys1').returns(deferred.promise);

//get function internally calls querySys1. Hence I have stubbed that.
results = utils1.get(specification);
results.then(function (data) {
//Here I do see data coming as {in:1, out:1}. But still the test case is passing when compare it with {}.
console.log(data);
//Ideally, it should have failed. But it is passing.
expect(data).to.be.equal({});
});
});
after(function (done) {
done();
})
});
});


So, if you see, I am trying to do assertion check in results.then part. I have printed the response, which I am receiving. That is coming as expected. But I am intentionally trying to match with wrong value, but test case is still passing.



asked 21 secs ago







'then' function is not never getting called by Mocha for assertion checking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire