lundi 13 février 2017

after using -Xlint I am getting keep warning I am try to run program using Stack?

Vote count: 0

I am using -Xlint in command prompt for solving program based on the Stack but i am getting warning on my java program. My code is StackDemo.java

import java.util.*; public class StackDemo {

static void showpush(Stack st, int a) {
  st.push(new Integer(a));
  System.out.println("push(" + a + ")");
  System.out.println("stack: " + st);
}

static void showpop(Stack st) {
    System.out.println("pop ->");
    Integer a = (Integer) st.pop();
    System.out.println(a);
    System.out.println("stack:" +st);
}

public static void main(String args[]) {
  Stack st = new Stack();
  System.out.println("stack:" +st);
  showpush(st, 42);
  showpush(st, 66);
  showpush(st, 99);
  showpop(st);
      showpop(st);
  showpop(st);
  showpop(st);
  try {
    showpop(st);
    }
   catch(EmptyStackException e) {
    System.out.println("empty stack");
    }
}

}

asked just now

Let's block ads! (Why?)



after using -Xlint I am getting keep warning I am try to run program using Stack?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire