lundi 24 mars 2014

Understanding Font with CSS (Google Fonts)


Vote count:

0




I am always struggling when it comes to the using fonts and their sizes.. I cannot get the desired style because I probably dont understand the CSS properties.. I would appreciate if someone can please clarify the following CSS codes..


@import url(http://ift.tt/1djjvgL);


the above line is importing "Lato" font, but why so many options using COMMAS ? and how can I use desired weight of font with above scenario..


font-weight: 300; font-size:30px;


what actually is the font weight, isnt it making it for bold ?


font: 700 10px/20px Helvetica;


What does this line means ? why using a divider ? 10px/20px ?


thanks for your time.. regards



asked 30 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire