lundi 29 septembre 2014

media query is not applied at the required min width


Vote count:

0




I have made very simple example on media query but I am surprised that its effect is not applied at the exact min width but it is applied at (offset + min width)


html doc is just empty



<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>Test media query</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./test.css">
</head>

<body>
</body>
</html>


CSS file:



body{
background-color: grey;
}

@media (min-width: 500px){
body{
background-color: red;
}
}


So background colour of body should be changed once the window size on my PC reached 500px but I found that it is changed once it reached 875px on Google Chrome?


How can I force it to change once it reached 500px as I just wrote in my code?



asked 1 min ago







media query is not applied at the required min width

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire