mercredi 26 novembre 2014

VPS Centos not allowing connection on specific port


Vote count:

0




Hello I've a VPS with CentOS 6.5 I'm trying to connect from outside to a specific port (3000) but the connection always times out. On different port the connection is working, like 3306 or 80


I've a service running on 3000 and doing:



curl localhost:3000


I retrieve the page. Doing the same with the ip of the server so:



curl XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:3000


the page still works. When I try to do the same from a different machine outside the server it is not reachable. In the firewall I inserted the proper rules to allow connections, I even tried to disable the firewall (iptables), but I'm still getting this problem.



asked 4 mins ago







VPS Centos not allowing connection on specific port

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire