jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Antlr failed to create lookahead

Vote count: 0

I have a grammar that is not really super clean considering the notation therefore I have to turn on backtracking for it
(I know that this is not the best solution but as my grammar is being generated by a program I write and fixing these parts will take me a lot time for debugging but that's not the topic here).

However when I try to generate my grammar via the Mwe2 workflow it gives me this error message:

error(10):  internal error: org.antlr.tool.Grammar.createLookaheadDFA(Grammar.java:1279): could not even do k=1 for decision 92; reason: timed out (>100000ms)

As I have read here this may be because Antlr just needs more time for compiling...
My question is if it would be sufficient to just increase the time Antlr can take to generate (and if yes how to do this) or if this may have other reasons such as an endless loop during creation or something similar...

Note: My grammar is almost 3000 lines long

Thanks in advance
Raven

asked 1 min ago

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Antlr failed to create lookahead

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire