jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Count the number of elements different in one set than the other

Vote count: 0

The set_difference algorithm gives you output of elements which are in the first range and not in second. Is there a algorithm which will just give me the count and not the difference.

I understand I can implement my own version of the algorithm described in the link or I can count the number of elements after I get the result. Is there a existing API which will do it for me efficiently.

Thanks

asked 2 mins ago
gudge
374

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Count the number of elements different in one set than the other

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire