mardi 22 mars 2016

Is there a plugin that cycles parameters for a Jenkins Build?

I'm looking to cycle through a set of parameters for my Jenkins build. I have 3 particular permutations of parameters that I'd like the build to cycle through. Is there an easy way to do this? Or is there maybe a plugin that can achieve this for me?

(If you don't quite understand I want Build1 to build using Param A, then the next build that gets triggered will use Param A and Param B. Effectively cycling through the params)

NOTE: I don't want a post-build thing that executes the build again right away, I want it to follow the same timer and polling solution I have set up. I just want the params to change between builds.

Thanks in advance



Is there a plugin that cycles parameters for a Jenkins Build?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire