vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Xcode iOS simulator does not remember app settings


Vote count:

0




I just installed Xcode 6.0.1 (coming from Xcode 5.1.1) and tried to run my iOS app on iPhone 6 simulator for the first time. It builds and runs, but I cannot change its settings. I use NSUserDefaults for my settings. Each time I change settings, go back to the list of settings and then select my apps settings again, they are set according to the default settings.


When I tried to figure out why this could happen I noticed that changing settings of the standard iOS app Maps does not work either. I cannot change the distance setting from miles to kilometers. This happens with fresh iOS Simulator settings (I "Reset Content and Settings" several times) when simulating iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.


Any ideas?



asked 13 secs ago

Dirk

190






Xcode iOS simulator does not remember app settings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire