lundi 30 mars 2015

Need to fix height and width of select2 multiple-select search box


Vote count:

0




As and when I keep selecting multiple options in a select2 element, the text-area displaying the current selections keeps expanding, like the below:


enter image description here


I tried fix height of classes like select2-selection and select2-container. That did not help me. I ended up with something like the below.


Unsuccessful attempt


My requirement - I want to fix the height and width of the text area and all the options must be rendered within it. (Since, this will be part of a small pop-up and there are size restrictions).



asked 1 min ago

Sriram

120






Need to fix height and width of select2 multiple-select search box

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire