lundi 20 avril 2015

Add/Remove Input Fields Dynamically with jQuery

Vote count: 0

I am looking to add and remove duplicate input fields using Jquery-

This is my HTML:

<div class="col-sm-9">
    <div class="input_wrap">
        <div><input type="text" name="text[]" class="form-control"></div>   

        // **** Here I want to add div using Jquery **** //

        <button class="add_field_button btn btn-info">Add More Subcategory</button>
    </div>
</div>

This is my Jquery:

var wrapper         = $(".input_wrap"); 
var add_button      = $(".add_field_button"); 

$(add_button).click(function(e){ 
  e.preventDefault();
  $(wrapper).prepend('<div><input type="text" name="text[]" class="form-control"><a href="#" class="remove_field">Remove</a></div>'); //add input box
});

When I using this Jquery its always add div below the .input_wrap DIV. But I want to add DIV to the place I have shown in my HTML Code.

Hope somebody may help me out. Thank you.

asked 1 min ago



Add/Remove Input Fields Dynamically with jQuery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire