lundi 20 avril 2015

Can I have Visual Studio 2013 run a Powershell command on File Save?

Vote count: 0

I have a powershell window constantly open, so that when I'm making edits to files that don't require recompile (like angular pages, Views, configs, images, etc), I can just run a command (I call it 'Sync'), and it will copy over the files I changed to my build directory, without having to do a Build.

Is it possible to have Visual Studio run that command when I do a Ctrl+S, or Ctrl+Shift+S? The amount of time to Alt+Tab to the new window, run the command, then tab to the browser, seems inconsequential, but I do it dozens, if not hundreds, of times a day, and I know it would save time.

asked 50 secs ago
PKD
99



Can I have Visual Studio 2013 run a Powershell command on File Save?

1 commentaire:

  1. I am searching for after down saw custom application development services for my business. Liberal recommend me the best association that can fill this need.

    RépondreSupprimer