lundi 20 avril 2015

Google Play Game Services - Real Time Multiplayer - How to get the delay

Vote count: 0

I am using google play game services – real time multiplayer API to add multiplayer feature to my mobile games. The engine I am using is Unity3D, but my question does not have to do with Unity (I believe so) so it is not important.

What I would like to know is the delay of the messages that are received over the internet to make my games smooth and synchronized.

I know that in other APIs like Photon you can easily find the delay of the message that is being received but I don’t seem to find it on google play game services API.

Is there any way to know the delay of the received messages on google play game services API?

Thank you for your time!

asked 36 secs ago



Google Play Game Services - Real Time Multiplayer - How to get the delay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire