lundi 20 avril 2015

EXCEL - Split cell contents to additional/duplicate rows

Vote count: 0

Good morning,

I am looking for some assistance in creating some VBA code that can take a customer record, where 1 cell contains multiple items and split those items out into additional/duplicate rows.

I have found a project that essentially does what I am looking for, but due to my lack of programming knowledge, I have not been able to get it to work with my data - Split comma separated entries to new rows

Example Data http://ift.tt/1H8tjb0

The column that contains the data I want to split is column K. Each item is separated by “, “. I also need to retain any leading zeros in the data.

I’d like to have the script determine the number of items in K, duplicate the data A thru J on the duplicate lines and then take the items from K and put them into their individual lines. (see “Ideal Result” sheet in the Example Data File)

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Ian

asked 1 min ago



EXCEL - Split cell contents to additional/duplicate rows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire