samedi 29 novembre 2014

html5 video - set to current time zero is delayed for some reason


Vote count:

0




I am working on jQuery Slider and in that slider I have added video as well and video is in autoloop.


Here is my coding:



jQuery(function() {

jQuery('#slides').slidesjs({
width: 500,
height: 400,
start: 1,
play: {
active: true,
auto: true,
},
effect: {
slide: {
speed: 2000
}
},
navigation: {
active: true,
effect: slide
},

callback: {

complete: function(number) {
// Use your browser console to view log
console.log('SlidesJS: Animation Complete. Current slide is #' + number);
// Set time to zero
var setZero = document.getElementById("vid");
var setZero1 = document.getElementById("vid1");
var setZero2 = document.getElementById("vid2");
setZero.currentTime = 0;
setZero1.currentTime = 0;
setZero2.currentTime = 0;
}
}
});
});


Here I am using in built slider function complete(which will call after every slide that is completed).In that I function I have set time zero.


And Its working fine but little bit buggy.


When one image slide completes and video slide is loaded at that time logically, I should start from the very begining.But problem is that, it starts from the begining after some milli seconds.


What might be the issue ? Is it because setZero.currentTime = 0 loading late in to the script ? How can I resolve it ?



asked 38 secs ago

Twix

63






html5 video - set to current time zero is delayed for some reason

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire