samedi 29 novembre 2014

I can't load Plupload 2.1.2 in my ColdFusion page


Vote count:

0




I'm seeing a Javascript error that's preventing PlUpload from working in my ColdFusion page. I've reduced the code down to the simplest example that shows the error. As you can see there isn't actually any ColdFusion in the code in this stripped down example. This is Plupload 2.1.2 that I'm using.


The html code below in a test.htm page loads without error. But if I change the file name to test.cfm it causes this javascript error:


"SyntaxError: missing } after property list" @ line 1056 column 14 in the jquery.ui.plupload.js file.


Firebug shows the live example as being "width: Â self.options.thumb_width,". It looks like "Â " is being inserted somehow in front of the "self.options.thumb_width" variable so it isn't being handled correctly.


I'm stymied; can anyone help?



<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Test</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.9/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="js/jquery.ui.plupload/css/jquery.ui.plupload.css" type="text/css" />
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/plupload.full.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.ui.plupload/jquery.ui.plupload.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>


asked 20 secs ago







I can't load Plupload 2.1.2 in my ColdFusion page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire