lundi 14 avril 2014

Is there a keyboard shortcut to stop Access from refreshing linked tables/queries once it has started?


Vote count:

0




I have quite a few Access Databases with large queries, which link via ODBC to larger SQL databases, etc. Sometimes I run a query, then realize I want to make a change to that query, only to be stuck waiting several minutes for that query to finally finish running, before I can get back into the Access SQL view and modify my query criteria.


I know that most compilers have button combo which you can press to stop compiling a program once it has started. For Netbeans it is Ctrl-C.


I also realize that a RDBMS is not a compiler. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if there was any sort of similar command in MS Access, or, if one could be added via the use of VBA.



asked 1 min ago

Adam J

118





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire