vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Can't grant access to to contextual gmail gadget


Vote count:

0




I have created a manifest and a gadget file. I uploaded the manifest and made the gadget available on the web. I deployed the application and verified it was in my google apps domain. However when I go to Admin Console->Market Place Apps->My App Name. it shows that I need to grant access. When I click grant data access it opens a new pages and starts to load, but nothing but the header ever load.


I can see google retrieving the gadget file from my webserver, but the gadget doesn't seme to be working in gmail and I see no indication it has been loaded. I am using the ?nogadgetcache=1 flag.


I have tried using a couple of supposed working examples and always get the same results.



asked 26 secs ago







Can't grant access to to contextual gmail gadget

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire