dimanche 19 avril 2015

How to save Google Chrome Developer Tools Javascript debugging Session including breakpoints?


Vote count:

0




I've searched for this information and failed to find the answer so hopefully someone here knows if it can be done or not. - When debugging javascript I often set a number of breakpoints. - Dev Tools remembers them unless I clear the breakpoints to debug other pages. - When this happens and I return to continue debugging the original page I have to manually re-enter all the breakpoints.


Is there any way to save a Google Chrome Developer Tools session complete with all the breakpoints to a file so you can resume later without having to manually renter the breakpoints?


Thanks for any help.



asked 1 min ago







How to save Google Chrome Developer Tools Javascript debugging Session including breakpoints?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire