jeudi 9 avril 2015

PHP getaddrinfo issue


Vote count:

0




I am getting the below warning everytime I try to access other server. But when I access again the below error is gone.


What I have tried:



I have used host IP address instead of Host name but it still did not resolve.


When does this Occur



1. When I try to use file_get_html(..);
2. When I try to use ftp_connect(..);


Warning Message:



file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known


asked 3 mins ago


1 Answer



Vote count:

0




If you are getting the error in file_get_contents(), it means the file from which you are trying to get the content is not accessible.



file_get_contents($path_of_file);


Check the path properly and also the permission of the file.



answered 23 secs ago






PHP getaddrinfo issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire