mercredi 8 avril 2015

Using my own create sqlite database and showing a row or column by toasting which i just imported in my assest folder


Vote count:

0




Before Yesterday i searched on google about how to use my sqlite database into my android apps. but didn't get any appropriate ans. but suddenly i found a blog where given a code about how to copy a database in android keeping database into assests folder i try this and there they told create a meta data for android. i created meta data and coding like that but it shows force stopping and i also declared my table field . then i wrote a code about toasting data about a column bt when i remove meta data table from my database it open but clicking in but for showing data it stop and force close.......... my ques is is that needed to create meta data table for my external database which i kept in assest folder????? or i should copy only my database no need to create meta data table ???? i want to build an app for restaurant where i like to use an database for food menu..... can any one please give me the whole code for copy database for using my own create sql database and given a code showing data just one column or one row. give me the procedure description as i can understand easily the process. :(



asked 55 secs ago







Using my own create sqlite database and showing a row or column by toasting which i just imported in my assest folder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire