mercredi 8 avril 2015

What is a common way to structure user policies and disclaimers?


Vote count:

0




My app is using Rails 4 and Postgres.


I would like to know if there are common ways to structure the disclaimers, policies, and terms of agreement for my users.


My instinct is to have a Policies table with attributes policy_type:string accepted:boolean initial_acceptance_date:date_time latest_policy_update_date:datetime last_acceptance_date:date_time acceptance_up_to_date:boolean


My concern is that different policies or disclaimers have different content needs like titles, text, subtext, and different formatting because of that.


Is there a common pattern for structuring policies on the back end or on the front end that I should be aware of?



asked 38 secs ago

MicFin

352






What is a common way to structure user policies and disclaimers?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire