dimanche 12 février 2017

Cannot Find Option for New Web application on Intellij Ultimate

Vote count: 0

I have IntellijIdea16.1.2 (Ultimate version). I am trying to create a web application project from scratch and I chose to follow this guide http://ift.tt/1EtSSN1

But I am not getting the option mentioned in Step 3 "Under Additional Libraries and Frameworks, select the Web Application check box. Select the version of the Servlet specification to be supported from the Versions list. " Only thing I see there is Groovy. Can someone tell me what to do to enable the other options in that list? I tried looking at the facets page and even that seems to assume that there are options available which I cannot see on my client.

Similarly I cannot see the rest plug-in mentioned in this page when I search for restful http://ift.tt/1EtSSN3enter image description here

asked 34 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cannot Find Option for New Web application on Intellij Ultimate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire