mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Asp column chart, how can I have the tick marks on the left of the columns instead of centered?


Vote count:

0




I've looked everywhere for the answer and I can't find it at all. Should be simple, but I can't get it to work. I want to have my x tick labels on the left, instead of centered on the column. The picture below shows my problem, around 0 I have an annoying grid line that I would like to get rid of. Any ideas ? I've tried to change interval offset but to no avail....


Actual result


I would like something similar to this website : Desired layout chart


Thanks a lot if anyone can figure it out....



asked 38 secs ago







Asp column chart, how can I have the tick marks on the left of the columns instead of centered?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire