mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Creating a Form from a Query then a subform from that same query


Vote count:

0




I created a query that combined two tables to show only certain rows. I have a general form that shows all the data and I want to create a form that only shows the query data, which doesn't show all the data in the first form.


I then made a subform from the query to have the ability to add more rows to the second table linked to the first table but, I get this error every time I enter in a new row in the linked second table.



The LinkMasterFields property setting has produced this error: "The object doesn't contain the Automation..


Can I not create a subform from the same query that is used to create the form?



asked 1 min ago







Creating a Form from a Query then a subform from that same query

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire