mardi 10 mars 2015

SSL certificate name mismatch (name is on shared server name)


Vote count:

0




Basically I purchased my domain from a reseller, I have a small online shop. Recently I decided I need to check my SSL certificate (If I have a one). According to sslshopper I do have one but here's the problem. My site's URL is www.mydomain.com while the certificate is under www.servername.com, so I get this warning



None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered (www.mydomain.com). You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser.



Should I purchase a new SSL for my site? Currently my site isn't running via https so users don't get a security warning. Is there anyway around this besides purchasing an SSL certificate?


Thanks


Regards



asked 48 secs ago







SSL certificate name mismatch (name is on shared server name)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire