mercredi 8 avril 2015

Generated entities by doctrine for User Interface seems wrong in symfony2


Vote count:

0




I went through the documentation an wanted to add my own User provider (just for understanding the hole thing) Class just called Account and no User


So i did it like the documentation said: http://ift.tt/SNRf5f


After calling php app/console doctrine:generate:entities BaseBundle/Entity/Account the getter and setter methods was created.


I edited the security.yml file and had a look to the interface. FatalErrorException in Account.php line 243: Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected '$', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)´´



public function set0($0)
{
$this->0 = $0;

return $this;
}


Why this is generated by Doctrine? There was no variable "0"


When I'm deleting the getter and setter for 0 the new error is: Property Runalyze\BaseBundle\Entity\Account::$0 does not exist I think in this context the 0 comes, when I'm not authenticated?


Just beginning with symfony2 and would like to understand this. What did I wrong? Running version of symfony is 2.6



asked 30 secs ago







Generated entities by doctrine for User Interface seems wrong in symfony2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire