mercredi 8 avril 2015

Session Implementation in windows Forms


Vote count:

0




I am using a Windows form application due to added security measures i have to work around for session in my application.Currently i am using a Timer to achieve the functionality I am able to close the form but i need to again restart the application to return to the login form.I am using the below code


Private Sub sessionTimer_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles sessionTimer.Tick Try Me.sessionTimer.Stop() Me.sessionTimer.Enabled = False

Process.Start(Application.StartupPath + "\application.exe") Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill() Catch ex As Exception



End Try

End Sub


I am getting an exception when i use the above method and it doesn't serve the purpose,also i have already tried using Application.Restart didn't work out.Please help i am new to windows form.



asked 22 secs ago







Session Implementation in windows Forms

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire