mercredi 8 avril 2015

Migrating from existing dynamic web project to gradle


Vote count:

0




I am having an existing java dynamic web project which I created using eclipse. I usually just create a war file via eclipse and then deploy it to tomcat.


Now I want to use Gradle to build my project and create the war file. Is there an eclipse plugin to do that? If not then how can I use gradle with my existing project? My existing project structure is what you get when you create a dynamic web project via eclipse and I don't want to change it.


I have tried going through tutorials and using converting to Gradle project using gradle plugin. Can someone atleast point to a blog or tutorial or a way to start things?



asked 1 min ago







Migrating from existing dynamic web project to gradle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire