mercredi 8 avril 2015

Primary Key not saving auto increment integer in light switch


Vote count:

0




I have a project in Microsoft Light Switch 2010. I have created a 'New Data Screen' and designed it appropriately. For the data, my primary key is the 'ID' field and it always starts off at 0 when I run my program. The auto increment for the 'ID' field works only when I have that instance of the program running. But if I wanted to save, exit debugging, and re-run the program in debug mode again, the 'ID' field starts back over at 0. The previous data entry I entered at 'ID' 0 is still saved and I cannot enter another entry unless I manually change the 'ID' to a new integer.


Is there a way to start off at the next integer when I run the program again? Or will it always start off at 0 no matter what?



asked 27 secs ago







Primary Key not saving auto increment integer in light switch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire