vendredi 27 février 2015

Business Catalyst Web Apps cannot use jQuery on the Page


Vote count:

0




I created a Web App for NavBar and located it on my template. It is working fine.



{module_webapps,28592,a,,,,false,20,false,1}


And this is the code for this WebApp:



<li>
<a id="{tag_href-id}" href="{tag_href-id}">{tag_title}</a>
</li>


Then, for showing the active page as highlighted, I coded this jQuery in my template:



window.onload = function(){
var url = window.location.pathname;
var index = url.lastIndexOf("/") + 1;
var filenameWithExtension = url.substr(index);
var filename = "#" + filenameWithExtension.split(".")[0];
$(filename).addClass('active');

};


The idea is adding class="active" inside of a tag; if its id equal to last part of the URL.


I used the same idea before, without WebApps. I wonder that, is there any limitation about using jQuery in a page, to change something about an element which comes from Web Apps? Could it be related page`s loading order. Or am I missing another thing?



asked 1 min ago







Business Catalyst Web Apps cannot use jQuery on the Page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire