samedi 28 février 2015

Multiple selection from Drop down List


Vote count:

0




Hie,I had asked this question already but I have make it briefly now please share some logic. 1st dropdown List-enter image description here Contain Class-1, class-2, class-3..etc. 2nd dropdown List-enter image description here Depends on class.If we chose class-1 and class-2 then respective Student Id will show on 2nd dropdown list. I want selected Classes in respective variables and selected turbines in respective variable. Then I will get this selected variables and use in another page.


I want multiple selection in each dropdown list. suppose I have select one Class-1 then, On the classId second dropdown list will fill with respective studentID,again I am select another class-2 then again Add respective studentID list in 2nd dropdown list.


In my databse script ClassId and StudentId this attribute present in same table only (not diffrent tables).


Table view somewhat like this->



ClassID StudentID StudentNm
1 101 abc
1 102 xyz
1 103 jkl
2 201 uio
2 202 tyu
3 302 qwe
3 305 zxc


asked 33 secs ago







Multiple selection from Drop down List

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire