samedi 28 février 2015

Java Program debugging


Vote count:

0




So, for school I have to submit my source code to WebCat (an autograding program). It is giving me the following errors:



ArraySet test case - method equals(ArraySet<T> s) Verifying {1, 2, 3} equals {1, 2, 3} java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

ArraySet test case - method union(ArraySet<T> s) Verifying {1, 2, 3} union {1, 2, 3} is {1, 2, 3} java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

ArraySet test case - method intersection(ArraySet<T> s) Verifying {1, 2, 3} intersection {1, 2, 3} is {1, 2, 3} java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

ArraySet test case - method complement(ArraySet<T> s) Verifying {1, 2, 3} complement {1, 2, 3} is {} java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1


But I cannot reproduce any of them in my own test cases for the life of me. Any insight?



asked 27 secs ago







Java Program debugging

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire