dimanche 19 avril 2015

Using composer installed library, class not found error


Vote count:

0




I used composer to download a php bitcoin library to play around with. http://ift.tt/1GaeNzh This one specifically.


Anyways, everytime I try to use the library with



use Phramz\Bitcoin\Api\Connection\BuzzConnection;
use Phramz\Bitcoin\Api\BitcoindClient;


I get Interface 'Phramz\Bitcoin\Api\Client' not found in /root/vendor/phramz/php-bitcoin-api/src/Phramz/Bitcoin/Api/BitcoindClient.php


whenever I try to run any test code. I really want to play around with this library but Im sort of a newbie php programmer and this is frustrating me. Any help would be appreciated!



asked 49 secs ago







Using composer installed library, class not found error

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire