mercredi 5 octobre 2016

creatign own _id while PUT to elasticsearch

Vote count: 0

I am new to elasticsearch and I am not sure why I am getting this message when I try to post some data. I want to create my own ID's so I generated my own UUIDs.

$ curl -XPUT http://{IP}:{PORT}/tracer/poster/b9d9fj2c-69ea-47f0-94e1-a6a3caecd097?pretty -d {"test": 1}
{
  "error" : {
    "root_cause" : [ {
      "type" : "mapper_parsing_exception",
      "reason" : "failed to parse"
    } ],
    "type" : "mapper_parsing_exception",
    "reason" : "failed to parse",
    "caused_by" : {
      "type" : "json_e_o_f_exception",
      "reason" : "Unexpected end-of-input within/between Object entries\n at [Source: org.elasticsearch.common.io.stream.InputStreamStreamInput@572153d0; line: 1, column: 13]"
    }
  },
  "status" : 400
}

asked 30 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



creatign own _id while PUT to elasticsearch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire