mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Non-existing picture appearing on table of contents

Vote count: 0

I'm having a problem with a Microsoft Word document. My document has at least 60 pictures thats why I have a table of contents for all those pictures. Recently I have replaced one of the images and now the table of contents is showing a reference to a picture that does not exist in the document. I cant find it anywhere.

enter image description here

This is what is happening. I have a reference to a Figure 11 that does not exist. I've already updated the entire document references and still no luck. I've also hold the Ctrl button and clicked on the referece wich leads to nowhere. Just for the record, I have the track changes setting on.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

asked 20 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Non-existing picture appearing on table of contents

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire