mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Finding crx files of extensions in chrome for usage with selenium in Chrome through python

Vote count: 0

Using Selenium (with Chrome) through python 3, my goal is to enable adblocker before starting my web scraping. I saw from this and this that the idea is to use:

    chop =webdriver.ChromeOptions()
    chop.add_extension(path.abspath('Adblock-Plus_v1.4.1.crx'))
    driver = webdriver.Chrome(chrome_options=chop)

But I do not understand how to find the path to the .crx file of adBlocker. I searched it in my computer and couldn't find it. Also, IU couldn't find this file by itself for download anywhere online. Any advice on how to find it or a different way to proceed for adblocking? Thanks

asked 37 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Finding crx files of extensions in chrome for usage with selenium in Chrome through python

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire